Concrete Pile Cutting Services
Experience the efficiency and affordability of our patented shear cutting technology. Our clients depend on our concrete pile cutting services for:
- Shortened Demolition Time
- Increased Productivity
- Improvement of Bottom Line
- Decreased Labor Costs
- Reduced Man-Hours
- Increased Net Profits
- Our hydraulic pile cutting technology enables us to cut:
- Pilings & Tie Beams Above Waterline
- Pilings & Tie Beams Below Waterline
- Auger-Cast Pilings
- Drill-Shaft Pilings
- Pre-Stressed Concrete Pilings
- Tie Beams
- Pile Caps
- Steel-Jacketed Pilings
- We provide all necessary equipment and a qualified operator to complete any pile cutting project.
- We offer hydraulic shear cutting of reinforced concrete pilings, tie beams, and pile caps of any dimension up to and including pilings of 54 inches in diameter.
- We complete each required cut in just minutes with a minimum amount of rubble.
- Our bridge piling demolition cutting tool packages are able to cut above and below the waterline to any depth including below the mud line if required.
Upcoming Bridge Removal Projects
Heavy highway construction has been severely underfunded in the US for the past 20 years. Government statistics gathered by the USDOT have shown that one out of every four bridge structures in the US is unsound or beyond repair and will
need to be replaced. In 2020, the administration plans to invest billions of dollars in a highway funding bill. A large percentage of these dollars will be allocated specifically for replacing the deficient bridge structures. We stand
ready to support highway and bridge construction contractors by providing a quick and safe method of removing the piling supports on old bridge structures that need to be replaced. Contact us today for more information about our bridge
support demolition and pile cutting services.